I release today and enter restful sleep
Thought for the week: Sleep
A good night’s sleep plays an important role in your physical health. For example, sleep is involved in healing and repair of your heart and blood vessels.
Unfortunately people are now sleeping less than they did in the past, and sleep quality has decreased as well. Ongoing sleep deficiency is linked to an increased risk of heart disease, kidney disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, and stroke.
Things that can help you sleep better
- Know how much sleep you need
- Try to go to bed the same time every night
- Eliminate as much noise as possible
- Keep your bedroom dark and cool
- Change your bed linen regularly
- Eliminate or reduce all screen time before going to bed
- Follow a bedtime routine
Clients report that after a bio energy session they always sleep well.