Website of Bio Energy Therapy Training Ireland
This statement relates to our privacy practices in connection with this website. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such.
Bio Energy Therapy Training Ireland herein after referred to as BETTI fully respects your right to privacy and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission. Any personal information which you volunteer to BETTI will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentially, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988, 2003 and General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR) standards.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
BETTI does not collect any personal data about you on this website. Any information you provide in this way is not made available to any third parties and is used by BETTI only in line with the purpose for which you provided it.
How We Use The Data
We may use the information you provided for the following purposes:
- send you information and updates about our courses, workshops and what’s new
- provide, maintain, personalise and improve our communication with you
- process transactions and send you related information including confirmations, invoices and receipts
- respond to your comments, questions, requests and provide customer service
- monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our services
According to the GDPR, each Data processing is performed on one of the following legal basis:
- your consent
- the performance of the service requested by you
Upon receiving a request from you in regards to updating Data held by us, we will seek to correct our records at the earliest possible time.
We are committed to taking appropriate measures designed to keep your Data secure. Our technical, administrative and physical procedures are designed to protect Data from loss, theft, misuse and accidental, unlawful or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, use and destruction. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR) individuals have the significantly strengthened rights to:
- obtain details about how their data is processed by an organisation or business
- obtain copies of personal data that an organisation holds on them
- have incorrect or incomplete data corrected
- have their data erased by an organisation, where, for example, the organisation has no legitimate reason for retaining the data
- obtain their data from an organisation and to have that data transmitted to another organisation (Data Portability)
- object to the processing of their data by an organisation in certain circumstances
- not to be subject to (with some exceptions) automated decision making, including profiling
In the event of a Breach
Every precaution will be taken to avoid a breach of your Data, but if such a breach should occur, it will be documented, assessed as to its severity and appropriate action taken. The Data Protection Commissioner will be informed, An Garda Siochana and financial institutions will be contacted for assistance and you will be contacted to help you take steps to mitigate the risks to yourself, if it is deemed a severe enough breach as to put you, your identity, your financial means etc. at risk.
Requests regarding data supplied via this website
On request, we supply copies of your personal data which you may have supplied via this website. If you wish to obtain such copies email email@example.com. You should include any personal identifiers which you supplied earlier via the website (e.g. Name, address, phone number, email address). Your request will be dealt with as soon as possible and will take no more than 40 days to process. If you discover that BETTI holds inaccurate information about you, you can request the BETTI Data Protection Officer to correct that information. Such requests can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In certain circumstances you may also request that data which you have supplied via the website to be deleted. If you wish to request a deletion, you would generally be expected to identify some contravention of date protection law in the manner in which BETTI processes the data concerned.
Complaints about data processed via this website
If you are concerned about how personal data is processed via this website, you can bring such concerns to the attention of the Data Protection Commissioner at the contact details below. Office of the Data Protection Commissioner, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois, R32 AP23, Ireland. LoCall 1890 25 22 31