When: Sunday, 21st June 2020 (10am – 1pm)
Where: River Holistic Centre, 10 Main Street, Raheny
Cost: €60 (non-refundable deposit of €25 to secure your booking, full amount due morning of workshop)
(if you register for our Diploma Course at the workshop, we will deduct €60 from the Course Fee)
Water, coffee, tea and light snacks will be provided during our class. If you’d like anything additional, please plan ahead and bring what you require to enjoy the day.
Do you have any questions?
If you have any questions at all, please reach out to me Laureen Taylor at email@example.com or Mobile 0861074774
- 30 BETA CPD Points – www.bio-energy.ie
- 25 NRRI CPD Credits – www.nationalreflexology.ie
- 25 IRI CPD Credits – www.reflexology.ie
In this engaging, relaxed, interactive and fun half day workshop, we are presenting “An Introduction to Bio Energy”. As part of the workshop, you will have hands on experience of three Bio Energy techniques. These techniques can be used as a standalone or incorporated into an existing practice.
This workshop offers the opportunity to take time out, to learn about Bio Energy and experience it first-hand. The workshop is also a stepping stone to understanding how Bio Energy can be incorporated into an existing practice or for use with clients, family and friends. For many it leads to undertaking the diploma training with our school. You may choose to train with us in order to enhance your personal growth and self-care regime.
- Individuals who might like to experience a taster half day of Bio Energy
- Therapists, reflexologists, counsellors, health and social work professionals who may wish to enhance their skills as they work with individuals and family
- Anyone interested in a refresher half day in Bio Energy
- Leave with Bio Energy techniques to use as a standalone or incorporate them into an existing practice
- Understand what Bio Energy is and how it is beneficial for all
- Learn how emotions affect your energy system
- Learn why hands and feet are important in energy work
- Gain confidence to work with energy
- Add the information covered to your existing toolkit
- Receive hand outs of all material covered
This ‘hands on’ Bio Energy workshop has been carefully designed to provide practical training in the use of Bio Energy techniques. The Bio Energy technique is not yet well known; even though the benefits of a Bio Energy session are outstanding in its ability to support a person remove many blockages or triggers within their lifestyle.
Laureen Taylor qualified in 2011 with a Dip in Bio Energy and her personal experience of it propelled her in the setting up of the school. Laureen is an accredited Counsellor, Psychotherapist and Supervisor with IACP, Irish Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy. She is based in Dublin and has been running a successful private practice for the past fifteen years.
“Enjoyable workshop, great pace, good fun and wonderful learning. I would highly recommend their workshops.” Orla, Dublin.
“Wonderful day, I felt so energised and grounded.” Bernie, Dublin
“I used (bio-energy techniques that we learnt in the workshop) today on myself, I felt clearer, lighter and amazing…Thank you for such a wonderful gift you have given me” Melissa, Dublin
For more information, please feel free to contact us or book now