I choose to be happy
Thought for the week – Be Happy
The good news is that you don’t have to be happy to become happy. The moment you begin to smile, laugh, relax your shoulders, and wipe away the furrowed brow, two interesting things happen:
- The brain responds by releasing endorphins, which are the attraction hormones, and oxytocin the “cuddle” hormone, making you feel instantly more positive, relaxed and attractive.
- Those around you will behave more positively.
The result is that the brain learns to become happy, even if you didn’t feel that way to begin with. The other secrets of happiness can be easily learnt, too. Practicing them over time will see you through tougher times and carry others with you.
Our Bio Energy Therapy workshop on Saturday 24th March is CPD approved!
- 50 IRI CPD Points – www.reflexology.ie
- 30 BETA CPD Points – www.bio-energy.ie
- 25 NRRI CPD Points – www.nationalreflexology.ie
For more information click here